Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back to Blogging!

      Good news everyone!  I'm finally back on the blog!  I apologize to anyone who has been missing my posts, but I was temporally put to work in the Classical Conversations warehouse to help out with shipping orders.  So for the past month I've been helping some of the other fellows as we stocked and shipped hundreds of books and other such home school materials.  Its actually been a lot of fun; I really enjoy working with books, and I've got to say that I liked being more active by carrying boxes instead of sitting behind a computer screen, but I really missed sharing all of my adventures with you all.  So I'm back now, at least for today, and I have so much to share!

      As many of you know, the Mandala Fellowship has just returned from a two week trip to Florence, Italy.  I was going to try to get some blogging done there, but my laptop didn't want to connect to the hotel WiFi and even if it had, I didn't really feel like sitting on my laptop when there was so much to see and explore!  So to make sure I remembered everything, I made sure to write down as much as I could every night while everyone else was asleep.  It payed off, as I have written nearly one hundred pages in my little journal that I'm going to spend the next few days transferring into my blog!

      So again, I apologize for my prolonged absence.  I hope that my upcoming blog posts make up for the time I've spent away!

No comments:

Post a Comment